Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D7000 bracketing question

Mr Moose

US
33 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Mr Moose Registered since 05th Jan 2011
Wed 05-Jan-11 03:22 PM

I currently own a D200 and it has served me well the since 2006. I've been looking at the D7000 for a while now and everything was looking great, that is until I read that it can only bracket 3 shots with a max of only one stop.
Did I read this correctly? I hope not, as I use exposure bracketing all the time with my D200 which as we all know will bracket up to 9 stops.
If it could at least bracket 3 shots, 2 stops apart, I might be able to live with it, but only 3 shots with a max of only one stop is a show stopper for me. How could Nikon limit such a promising camera to only 3 shots in bracketing mode? Haven't they heard of HDR?
Is it possible that a future firmware upgrade might fix this unbelievable omission?

G