Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon D7000 Auto Focus taking movies VERY loud?

hamjam

Lincoln, US
256 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
hamjam Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Oct 2008
Tue 28-Dec-10 04:38 PM

Hello Folks,

I've just tried taking my first movie of some Xmas lights. During the shooting I tried zooming my 18-200MM lens a bit to see how the auto focus would work. After downloading my clips, each one of them have a lot of noise in them each time the camera refocuses after a zoom or on slow panning.

Have any of you guys experienced this with your D7000?

I wish I could upload one here, but at 167mb, that's probably not possible.

Jim

Visit `My Nikonians gallery` WWW.JMHAMMONDPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon D7000 Auto Focus taking movies VERY loud?

G