Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

BlueSLR GPS dongle for D7000 - works with iPhone

vladman

London, UK
27 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
vladman Registered since 25th Jun 2009
Fri 24-Dec-10 12:27 PM

Just ordered one of these gizmos:

http://blueslr.worldsecuresystems.com/accessory/blueslr-advanced

Doesn't only embed your iPhone's GPS data into EXIF, but also allows you to control your camera remotely, from your iPhone.

If it works as promised, I'll be a happy camper! It'll be great for when taking the camera with me on holidays. Can't wait to start using my camera properly, instead of taking hundreds of test shots.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everybody, here's to an exciting 2011, and many fabulous photos!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: BlueSLR GPS dongle for D7000 - works with iPhone

G