Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

DK7 looks good at iso 6400

TakeTwo

South Lake Tahoe, US
214 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
TakeTwo Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Jul 2009
Tue 21-Dec-10 01:35 AM

Hello Group, I wanted to share a few pics I took today. I have nothing but good to say about my d7000. I have had it for 6 weeks now and already shot 1850 pics. Great in low light I think. Here are two pics take tonight. First one is of our 20 pound black panther (cat) under the Christmas tree. Shot hand held at iso 6400 in basic mode, sb-900. I wanted to see how the reduced pixel count compared to the fine mode in jpeg. Straight out of the camera and uploaded after resizing. Shot with my 18-200. I really like the tight grain look that the new sensor creates. I can see some red on the black cat, yet he does have a lot of reddish color in his coat.

Click on image to view larger version

And this one is of my dog named Blu, taken at 6400 hand held in fine mode sb-900 flash. Again no post processing, just resizing for upload.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: DK7 looks good at iso 6400