Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Where to connect remote

B LaRue

US
219 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
B LaRue Registered since 04th Nov 2010
Mon 20-Dec-10 10:14 PM

I guess I'm a bit lost, here. I have the Phottix Cleon 11 N10 remote, supposedly for the D7000, but can't figure out where to plug it into the camera. I've studied the illustrations in the book, and opened every cover I could find, but must be overlooking something.

On the diagram, I've been looking around numbers 16, 17, & 18, but nothing seems to fit my connector. I have one end of the cord plugged into the receiver, and the other end of the cord is supposed to fit into a connection on the camera, but it sure has me stumped unless Phottix sent me the wrong cord.

If someone can tell me where it is "supposed" to plug into the camera, then I can figure out pretty quick whether it's the wrong cord for my D7000.
Thanks,

Betty

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Where to connect remote