Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Hello all! First post - have a question I can't answer after reading the manual!

cgkindler

US
2 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
cgkindler Registered since 08th Feb 2014
Sat 08-Feb-14 03:56 AM

Just got my wife a D7100 and a couple of choice lenses to get her started. We are BOTH super excited to dive in, and this camera takes AMAZING pictures, especially with the 50mm prime lens!

My question is this - Is there a way to have the large display on while taking pictures - ie use it INSTEAD of the small viewfinder?

I've googled, read the manual, and I'm pretty sure I'm just not searching with the correct words, so I thought I'd ask here since it's humans who's checking it out.

Thanks for any and all responses!

Feel free to make suggestions or tips! She wants to use it for a small business. She has a several collage classes under her belt from about 10 years ago, so she's kind of getting back up on that horse, so to speak.

Excited for the future!!

Chris

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Hello all! First post - have a question I can't ans...

G