Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Understanding U1/U2 after saving settings

Joe Go

US
17 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Joe Go Registered since 31st Jan 2014
Sun 02-Feb-14 07:23 PM

I've saved the usual settings I want to have to U1 and I'm not clear on

1)what happens if, say, I am set on U1 but during the shoot change my ISO setting and then finish shooting and turn the camera off with U1 still set. When I turn the camera on again, still choosing U1, which ISO setting will come up, the one I originally saved to U1 or the one that includes the ISO change I made last time I shot with U1 selected?

2) Is the reset saved settings choice meant to switch me back to my original saved settings with U1 or U2 after a meant-to-be temporary change I've made (such as the ISO change I describe above) or is it the reverse, where reset settings will actually incorporate the change into a now revised set of U1 or U2 settings.

Thanks!

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Understanding U1/U2 after saving settings

G