Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D7000 card reading dilemma

labtrout

Bristol, US
1927 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
labtrout Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his constant sharing of his skills and continuous comments of encouragement in the Nikonians spirit. Nikonian since 09th Aug 2011
Mon 30-Dec-13 04:55 PM

Here is an oddity I have never encountered. Perhaps someone can help.

My wife and I went to NYC for a few days and I took lots of pictures. On day one, I had the "Role played by Slot 2" setting to backup. At the end of the first day, I decided to reset it for next day to handle overflow instead. Shooting went fine.

When I got home Sunday, I could see all my pictures from both days when viewing them in the camera, but my card reader only transferred those from day 2. The first-day photos didn't transfer. I tried it again using connections straight from the camera to the computer: same result. I can see all my photos from day one looking at the camera monitor, but when I try to transfer them, NX2 tells me there are no files to transfer.

Any suggestions on how to fix? Thanks.

Visit my Nikonians gallery/
[br />
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fl-420/

G