Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Another D7100 source

rickysa

Southern Pines, US
7 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
rickysa Silver Member Nikonian since 20th Dec 2012
Sun 29-Dec-13 10:34 PM

I'd like to mention another source of information on using your D7100. As soon as I had placed the order for mine, I began looking for info on its use. Having already read Darrell's book on the 5100, I knew getting his 7100 book was a must, and of course, it didn't disappoint. Wanting to further my knowledge base, I signed up for the Nikonian Academy's course on this camera and enjoyed two full days of "everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask." Great class and TONS of info (highly recommended), however I did suffer a bit of info-overload in that I just couldn't absorb everything. The teacher of my class was Winston Hall, and he has just released an online video series that covers all the information he presented relative to the camera (the classes are highly recommended because not only do they cover the camera, but we also had lengthy discussion on different aspects of photography in general). If you are interested, check out tunerphotography dot com.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G