Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Congratulations D7100 users chosen for "Mastering The Nikon D7100"

cockers

Plover, US
4996 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
cockers Gold Member Nikonian since 25th May 2006
Wed 28-Aug-13 12:29 PM

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate my fellow D7100 users that were chosen to have photos they submitted used in the upcoming and soon to be released "Mastering the Nikon D7100 " book.

Congrats to : Dave Shaner (dave_17531), Mike Wewerka (mtwewerka), Tony Hernandez (FutureLook), Scott Ashley (scottashley), Phil Downes (photphil), Stephen W. Burnes (in4apenny), Harold Feiertag (Knouff), Brent Melton (Brent Melton), Richard Gravlin (rb4good), Janice Van Dyke (janicev), Dennis Miller (dhmiller), Tammi Young Pass (DigitalTammi) as well as yours truly.

I'm sure that they like myself are honored to have been chosen and to have their images published. There is more information on the Nikonians Blog:
https://blog.nikonians.org/archives/2013/08/mastering_nikon_d7100_coming_soon.html

Thanks . . . Al

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G