Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

User settings U1 and U2 reduced my D7000 to a Point-&-Shoot

Alfred70

San Antonio, US
18 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Alfred70 Registered since 12th Dec 2012
Mon 17-Jun-13 01:36 AM

After going through all the D7000 buttons, dials, menus, submenus, etc. I got my camera configured the way I want it. So I saved all settings to U1. Now all I have to do to take a decent picture is dial in U1, and shoot away. Have I just reduced my D7000 to a simple $75.00 point and shoot?

Just kidding of course. I just wanted to point out Darrell Young's excellent post on Understanding User Settings U1 and U2 on the D7000 to any D7000 newbies, like me, located at:

https://www.nikonians.org/reviews?alias=understanding-user-settings-u1-and-u2-in-the-d7000-series-of-nikon-dslrs-and-the-d600

If this is an indication of what his Understanding the D7000 book is like, I simply must get it. Thank you Mr. Young for the excellent Post on U1 and U2, I finally understand it, and I'm lookin forward to obtaining your book shortly. Thank you.

Alfred

G