Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Outdoor photography with SB 700 flash

Artilleryman33

Lakewood, US
18 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Artilleryman33 Registered since 31st Dec 2012
Mon 18-Feb-13 02:47 PM

I am starting g to venture out it is always cloudy here in Washington state. I was playing with my camera to learn this flash SB700 I bought last week. The pictures are coming out too bright and with just the camera flash they are to dark. This week they want me to photograph an indoor event all because I have a nice camera. It is a military formal with dim lights. They know I am a very very beginner. They said its a learning opportunity. I did this before a few years ago I did not own the camera it belonged where I worked that's what hooked me up on photography now 3 years later the pictures were more in depth then the pro they paid $1000 for and all I did was push buttons it was only a D90. I am looking for an online college or class in beginner photography .

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Outdoor photography with SB 700 flash

G