Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D7000 with Eye-FI Card

DMCdigitalmedia

US
130 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
DMCdigitalmedia Registered since 04th Jan 2007
Sun 21-Nov-10 10:33 AM

Has anyone here used the Eye-fi card with an ipad ? I swear I read you can do this somewhere but I cant find it.

Here is my thought..... I have some clients I shoot MF Digital for tethered and they really enjoy the creative process and Full size previews etc. Can I use the D7000 with an iPAD to do the same thing ? From what I can tell you can set the Eye-Fi card to upload your images as you shoot to a wifi enabled device (I was thinkin macbook, ipad and even iphone) My confusion is.....do i need something other than the card and the laptop/ipad ? or do i need to logon to a wireless network first to be able to use this ?..I would want it to work like a blue tooth setup.....anywhere anytime....is that possible ?

Regards,

Dennis

www.dcarbophoto.com

"Like" me on facebook

www.facebook.com/dcarbophoto

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G