Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Gamecocks

Joanna, US
986 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Gamecocks Registered since 22nd Jul 2010
Wed 28-Mar-12 01:41 AM

I am wondering if anyone has had this problem - using the remote release (ML-L3) to activate Mup not working. All the settings are properly set, Mup works fine so long as I activate the shutter but when using the remote it will not function.

I thought that the battery might be weak so I installed a new one but nothing was corrected. The strange thing is that if I have the shooting menu set for Mup and select "remote control" on the release-mode dial it will allow the remote to activate Mup yet move the relase-mode dial to Mup (proper setting) and it won't work.

The remote works as expected to in all other settings. I can still use Mup as mentioned above so its no big problem but wanted to see if y'all had any suggestions?

Thanks,

John

Nobody should seek his own good, but the good of others. <><

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Mirror Up problem