1. When changing to Auto Everything mode, the camera software should also automatically assign focus function to the shutter button - I use AF-ON back button, and when I hand the camera over to a non-photog set to Auto it would be a lot easier if the focus went from the shutter. This should be easy to do in the next firmware update.
2. On the future grips, make provisions for an extra button next to the grip shutter, so that we can easily access exposure compensation on vertical handhold.
1. Good content, good aesthetics and good tecnique. On that order.
2. Light is more important than glass and pixels.
3. In the digital photography process, software is as important as gear.