Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

2 Jpeg Files instead of Raw and Jpeg

iannoelpace

MT
2 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
iannoelpace Registered since 02nd Nov 2011
Mon 14-Nov-11 11:28 PM

Hello all and thanks in advance for your help. This is my first post here although I have been reading and learning from everyone. May I ask the following?

I set my D7000 to save files as Raw and Jpeg. However on two occassions I did not get any RAW images on my CF but two copies in JPEG of each photo named, ex: ABC124 and ABC124(1), ABC125 and ABC125(2) and so on. Any ideas why this is happening? I usually transfer pics by connected the D7K to my PC and copy and paste all files in windows explorer since I discovered that its around 80% faster than using the Nikon supplied software to transfer photos.

Initially I realy hated the D7000, it's a hard beast to get used to (different topic altogether, which someday I will post about), but now I am starting to like it.

All suggestions will be greatly appreciated, thanks and greetings from Malta.
Ian

G