Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
joeleszc

Brick, US
343 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
joeleszc Registered since 02nd Mar 2009
Mon 31-Oct-11 01:05 AM

I really do not want to start another D7000 soft results thread but I need some help. Just got the D7000 about a 2 weeks ago. Mixed bag of results so far. This photo was taken in manual mode with a 70 - 300 VR lens. The VR was off and I used a monopod. Matrix metering, 0EV, F7.1, 1/1250 shutter speed. White Balance - direct sunlight, AF-C, Dynamic, 21 points. ISO was mistakenly set at 1250, I thought it said 250, my bad. The focus point is set on the middle of the red dress for the young lady standing in front of the black Carrie poster. Look how soft (blurred) her face is. Is this lens severely back focusing? The signs hanging in the back ground appear to be more in focus that the subject. No post processing to the file except resizing for this thread. Suggestions? Where do I go from here? Thanks in advance. Joe

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Ok I Need Help