Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

U1 and/or U2 printout?

redbaren

Lafayette, US
19 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
redbaren Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Jul 2011
Wed 05-Oct-11 06:07 PM

Chris ( Chroaz) In his recent thread has provides us with a vary in depth and useful tool for keeping track of user settings with his spreadsheet.

My question is, is there a way to get the D7000 display or list all or most of the saved settings for U1 and U2. Not taking the time to record everything as Chris did, I spent considerable time setting things as I wanted them, only to come back later to accidently over-write them.

Without going down the hole list again, I have no way of knowing what was actually changed or not ( not to mention, I probably forgot what they were to began with)

It would be nice to be able to just dump these settings to a readable file for future reference. It would be even nicer to be able edit this file and re-load it to the camera!

Thanks,

Ray

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: U1 and/or U2 printout?

G