Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon D7000 and MB-D11 Question

SirPuttsAlot

Poughquag, US
354 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
SirPuttsAlot Registered since 26th Sep 2011
Wed 05-Oct-11 11:41 AM

I have a few quick questions regarding this Grip. I have read a bunch of info on this unit and I'm getting ready to pull the trigger but couldn't find info on the following question to get me to close the deal.

1. Batteries: I have read all over that you have to disconnect the unit to remove the battery in the body, but can you run the D7000 with just the battery in the Grip?

2. MB-D11 Body: Is the body of this unit made out of plastic or like the D7000, are some parts also made out of Magnesium. Just trying to justify the price difference between Nikon and 3rd Party.

3. Size: What are the dimensions of the unit or what are the dimensions of the D7000 with the grip attached. I just want to make sure I can fit it in my SlingShot 200 bag.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon D7000 and MB-D11 Question

G