Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

First Time DSLR buyer question: Nikon D7000 Kit or Body?

eagle101st

US
15 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
eagle101st Registered since 23rd Oct 2010
Sun 24-Oct-10 09:39 PM | edited Sun 24-Oct-10 09:40 PM by eagle101st

My first post! After my point and shoot thoroughly let me down trying to snap pictures of my son's Belt Testing for Taekwando, I am buying a Digital SLR. I want to be able to shoot action so Zooming is important. I want to buy the Nikon D7000 (when it is out) and was wondering to buy the Kit or the just the body and buy a lens separately?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: First Time DSLR buyer question: Nikon D7000 Kit or ...

G