Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Initial Problems...

danmerkel

US
9 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
danmerkel Registered since 06th Oct 2010
Sun 24-Oct-10 12:19 AM

I've had a D40x for a little over three years now and feel that I have come a long way in "catching up" with the digital photography age. Prior to that, I had shot film for over 30 years with Konicas and a variety of lenses. I was excited to read all of the rave reviews of the D7000 when it was announced a month ago but now that I've read some of the early users' experiences here, I'm not so sure.

So... based on what others have read here with the problems that some people have been having, how would you rate those problems on a scale of 1 to 10 where 1 is hardly a nuissance and 10 is an absolute show stopper?

I met two very nice gentleman at a camera shop in a major metro area about two hours from my home and I planned to pick one up when they got some in. Are these expressed concerns reason to hold off on those plans?

Thanks!

dlm

G