Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
dadsnapy

UK
16 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
dadsnapy Registered since 13th Jun 2011
Mon 18-Jul-11 10:59 AM

I was originally disappointed with the D7000 especially with the live view but having used it for a short wile I have changed my opinion of this camera. I am now getting better results than with the D300, and the menus are more accessible than the D300, and I was using the live view in the wrong way, now thanks to your contributors I re assessed the way I was doing things on the D7000,and I now like the camera a lot, and finding it faster to use on some occasions than the D300. At first when I had the D7000 I almost took it back, now I am glad that I didn't as I am pleased with the camera now. I think the amount of control options were bewildering up against the D300 and I was getting lost in the menus and not the functions I required to use, but once I started to use it in the same way i.e.(using speed priority and shutter priority and manual)and not bother with the pre-sets as I never used them previously. I assume that some people will find them useful but for me it is a added complication that I do not use.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D7000

G