Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

live view on d7000

dadsnapy

UK
16 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
dadsnapy Registered since 13th Jun 2011
Thu 07-Jul-11 02:47 PM

I was using a nikon 16-85mm f35/56 on both camera bodes, I use live view when I cannot use the view finder on the d300, I now realise that the two types of live view on the d300. I don not use the tripod setting on the d300 as I find the hand held setting is good for use in a tripod as well, but as the d7000 dose not have this faculty, I now having spent a lot of money on a body that dose not have the controls I required.
I wish I had got a second d300 instead. As for the d7000 its a bitsy body as some things are good and others are not, the controls are not as well laid out as I would have liked, but the pictures are very good when the focus catches up in some ways superior to the d300.
Using nikon lenses on both body's and in the same situations I would prefer the handling of the d300 so as soon as I get the popup flash fixed the d700 will be my backup.

G