Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Trouble with Silver Efex Pro 2 for Photoshop CS5 64-bit

esantos

McAllen, US
13235 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. Nikonian since 10th Nov 2002
Tue 25-Oct-11 08:24 PM

I downloaded the demo and am having troubles with the preview window in the plug-in dialog. The plug-in installed without issues but when I try to use it in Photoshop the image in the preview window is tinted blue. I've checked all the settings to make sure it is not set to tint the image and I have even uninstalled and re-installed to no avail. Now, if I click okay and let the plug-in convert the image it comes out converted to B&W on a new layer. So it seems the plug-in is working it's just the dialog seems to be messed up. I have put in a tech support ticket with Nik but they state the response will take up to 48 hours.

Windows 7 64-bit
Adobe Photoshop CS5 64-bit.

Any thoughts?

Ernesto Santos
esartprints.com Ernesto Santos Photography
Get my new e-Book "Churches of Texas"

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Trouble with Silver Efex Pro 2 for Photoshop CS5 64...

G