Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
dn2147

Buena Park, US
55 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
dn2147 Gold Member Nikonian since 22nd May 2006
Fri 19-Apr-13 09:27 PM

Hi guys. Sorry it's been a while since I posted. We Just got back from Europe a little over a week ago. 3 days before we were leaving, I came down with a very bad of the flu. The flight back was miserable. After a week of doing nothing I'm finally getting back towards normal.

Anyway, do you want to see if we can get together to discuss any outings? I'm pretty busy the next few weeks, but it should slow up after that. Let me know.

I part of a group show that open next Friday night. I've been busy finalizing the last items. The opening reception is Friday evening, April 26th at 5:30 pm. You will probably be receiving a-mails announcing the show. I'm also attaching flyer for the show.

Click on image to view larger version

I've also created a Web Page and a Blog. Here are the addresses:
Web: http://www.djnphoto.com
Blog: http://photoms.djnphoto.com

Let me know about getting together either here or direct e-mail.

Hope to see some of you at the opening of the show as it would be nice to have some fellow Nikonians around to counteract any Canonites.

Dave Nelson
Attachment#1 (jpg file)

David Nelson
djnphotograhy
fbne@djnphoto.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Southern CA Nikonian Get together
Reply message RE: Southern CA Nikonian Get together this fall?
     Reply message RE: Southern CA Nikonian Get together this fall?

G