Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
sfbillm

Santa Fe, US
870 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
sfbillm Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Jun 2004
Wed 18-Apr-12 02:50 PM

I'm using C1 Pro in trial mode. When I click on the down-arrow for the Color Editor, nothing opens - in fact, if I have one or more of the other adjustments open, the entire list collapses.

I gather from looking at the user guide that this is not the expected behavior. Once I select the Color tool, I should then be able to expand the Color Editor and have a choice between a Basic and an Advanced tab. But, as I said, the arrow for the Color Editor does not expand the tool at all, so there's no chance to go further.

So is the Color Editor disabled in trial mode? Or do I have a faulty install? So far as I have used the other features of C1 Pro, they have worked - although I haven't tried everything by far.

If the CE is disabled in trial mode, that would keep me from considering purchasing C1. Getting color right from my NEF images is the one of the highest priorities for me in choosing a RAW converter/editor. If I can't evaluate that, then nothing else would influence me to buy the product.

The version is 6.3.5.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/fixes.

SantaFeBill

G