Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
jimmyv13068

Huntington, US
49 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jimmyv13068 Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Jan 2011
Tue 19-Feb-13 03:46 AM

I know this has likely tried everyones souls, but...I am leaning toward LR4 simply because when I go to the Apple Aperture app and read the many reviews, more than just a few are having or have had issues with Aperture. Combine that with the issues that some have had here, I really feel like LR4 is the way to go. I had some time ago bought Scott Kelby's book on LR3, and feel like that combined with what is available for training on Adobe's web site along with youtube, I can get to know LR3 or 4 quickly.
Honestly, I would have preferred Aperture, but at this point, I just don't know that I can trust it completely. Would anyone like to weigh in and steer me toward one or the other. I have no experience with PP and am getting comfortable enough with my new i Mac to begin my journey into PP. I am still torn between the 2, but have to admit I am leaning to LR 4.
Thanks much in advance!
Jim

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G