Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Sign up Login
Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
John Bertotti

Garretson, US
800 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
John Bertotti Gold Member Nikonian since 01st Jul 2012
Sun 02-Dec-12 04:43 PM

When people are referring to curves and slightly adjusting them what are they referring to? Is that like the highlights and shadows sliders in aperture? If not is there a similar setting and what is it called? Thanks Bertotti!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.