Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Photoshop CS5.5 and other Adobe software - Help

jrp

San Pedro Garza García, MX
38858 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources Charter Member
Sat 05-Jan-13 05:59 AM | edited Sat 05-Jan-13 09:19 AM by jrp

I remember the license of Photoshop and any other Adobe programs could be used in a laptop and a PC. I have used it like that for ten years or more.
Is that still true?

I have it in the laptop and when installing it on my new PC it says something like "This software has been installed in two machines, please deactivate or find a solution"

I may have installed Photoshop to my older machine now dead.

Attempts to remove the program fail from my new PC. The program remains in the hard disk.

Support and Help links take me to pages explaining what support areas there are but can't find the link to talk or write to someone.

Has someone had this problem before? Can you help?

Thank you.

Have a great time :-)
JRP (Founder & Administrator. Mainly at the north-eastern Mexican desert) Gallery, Brief Love Story
Please join the Silver, Gold and Platinum members who help this happen; upgrade.
Check our workshops at the Nikonians Academy and the Nikonians Photo Pro Shop

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Photoshop CS5.5 and other Adobe software - Help

G