Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Uploading to Nikonians Forums From LR4

rosewood_ltd

Akron, US
1266 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
rosewood_ltd Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 10th Sep 2008
Fri 07-Jun-13 03:03 AM

I'm trying to find the most efficient way to upload some of my images to various forum threads from LR4. Right now, I use PS 5, File: Save for Web and Devices, which is cumbersome, as multiple tweaks seem to be necessary to find the right quality level to stay within the file size constraints. Ideally, I'd like to run some kind of script, but using the droplet function in Photoshop (File: Automate:create droplet) doesn't look like it will allow me to create the kind of custom action I have in mind for auto-resizing. Does anyone have any further thoughts or suggestions on what might be feasible?

Many thanks!

Russ

Russ

The trick is not to make lemonade when life hands you lemons. The trick is to find the person life has handed vodka to and then have a party.

My Nikonians Gallery:
https://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/191414

G