Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
domer2760

Ann Arbor, US
1206 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
domer2760 Moderator Fellow Ribbon awarded for his frequent assistance to other members by sharing his perspective, skills and expertise, especially with infrared and macro photography. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Awarded for his expertise in IR & Macro photography Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 23rd Oct 2010
Tue 25-Sep-12 11:52 PM

I am pleased to say that my infrared photograph was used as cover art for a ghost story anthology, "Specter Spectacular: 13 Ghostly Tales."
The editor chose the photo because she saw skulls, faces, and figures in the woods. Steve Simon also noticed them when he reviewed the image at the Nikonians "The Passionate Photographer" workshop in Toronto. It's creepy!

The book cover (at least a small version) can be found at:

http://worldweaverpress.com/2012/08/24/specter-spectacular-cover-unveiling/

Information about the boook can be found here:
http://worldweaverpress.com/books/specter-spectacular/

Here is a link to the photo in my gallery:

Click on image to view larger version

In the interests of full disclosure, I must confess that I am related to the editor.
She is as fussy and hard-headed as her Dad, so am doubly pleased that she chose this image.
It's my first cover!

Dan
Ann Arbor, Michigan

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

My Flickr Photostream.
Visit my Infrared Photo Blog.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Book Cover Photo