Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Help me win a camera and get published!

brantlyj

Altoona, US
96 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
brantlyj Registered since 21st Dec 2007
Thu 11-Mar-10 01:54 PM

I wasn't really sure where to put this but was hoping to get some help from fellow Nikonians.

I entered a photo contest sponsored by the local paper and studio. The top 5 vote getters move on to a studio round and then judges pick a winner. The prize is a Nikon D300 and your photo's published in the paper.

I tend to hate these contest's because it's less about talent and more about how many people you can find to vote for you. I wouldn't have entered but with a baby on the way I really, really want that camera.

You do have to register, and you can vote once per day. If you have a free minute I sure would appreciate you voting for me.

here is the link:
http://desmoinesregister.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?contestid=14724&pagetype=VOTING&SubmissionID=3087844

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G