Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Feline Conservation Federation Publication

msand35

Panama City, US
6 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
msand35 Registered since 07th Nov 2008
Fri 12-Jul-13 07:34 PM

Sorry Nikonians I've been pretty lazy with my account and thought it was time to get back to it. I had my first publication in the Feline Conservation Federation publication in the Sept/Oct 2012 issue. Made back cover of that issue. What a surprise.

Went on my first trip to the Bear Creek Feline Center and of course brought my D300 with. The facility founder Jim Broaddus was very gracious host and invited me into a few of the feline homes to shoot some photos and this was one of them. If you're ever in Panama City area make sure to stop by there. It is well worth the trip. I also give credit to Jim for letting me know about the publication and submitting the photo for me. This photo was one of the few that I had shared with him to use in slideshows. Thanks Jim.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G