Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

I need help what do I need to buy???

asylvain86

US
1 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
asylvain86 Registered since 16th Feb 2012
Thu 16-Feb-12 03:04 AM | edited Thu 16-Feb-12 03:04 AM by asylvain86

I am not a professional photographer at all but I would like to learn how to take professional photographs for my personal use. I am having a second baby would really like to be able to take pictures of him/her myself. I am planning to buy a Nikon D5100 because it seems like a good camera for a beginner but I am wondering how these amazing photographers get such beautiful results. Do I need to buy a flash thing? What is the best (for beginners) editing program. Any sites that are great for learning?? Again I am sorry if I sound crazy I know I am no where near professional and that is why I am asking for help. This is for my family so we can have beautiful photos without the high cost of hiring a professional. This is something I would really love to do and would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: I need help what do I need to buy???
               Reply message D3100 & Lightroom 3

G