Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
too old

US
9 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
too old Registered since 07th Sep 2010
Thu 16-Sep-10 04:38 PM

I received my new D3000 yesterday. It is quite impressive to me. The thing I noticed most was the light weight. How they can get so much into such a small camera is amazing. I had bought and read the first two chapters of "Mastering the Nikon D3000" and was ready for the setup which went easy and quick. I had one problem which was my fault entirely. When I ordered the kit I failed to notice that the 55-200 lens was not VR. I called the seller and they agreed to take the lens back and send me the VR at an additional cost which I found to be very fair. I'm looking forward to reading more and learning more from "Matering the Nikon D3000". I find the book extremely easy to read and follow. Darrell Young has done a great job.

G