Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
furry1

US
95 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
furry1 Registered since 12th Dec 2008
Sat 03-Jul-10 11:42 AM | edited Sat 03-Jul-10 11:42 AM by furry1

Not new to Nikonians but just upgraded from the D40 to D5000. It was waiting at the door for me when I got home from work last night. Between feeding the dog & cat, preparing supper, clean up, etc, etc. I tried to grab a few shots of flowers in our yard. Nothing spectacular, but I'm happy with the results. Just left it on auto. I'm hoping to sit down today, read over the manual and get familiar with the menus, etc.
I also purchased a new Nikon camera bag which came with a DVD - specifically for the D3000/D5000 - and it covered a lot of great basic info on the functions.
And, added a new Topram 16G class 10 memory card with reader.
Now I just need to get my head in gear, make some time and get out there! I'm on vacation this week but of course it is supposed to rain all week.

Wow! These are rather large. I did crop and resize so they would fit!

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.
www.suzcruzphotos.com

G