Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

How do you control it?

Uscbryan

Irvine, US
291 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Uscbryan Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Jun 2010
Fri 08-Apr-11 03:08 PM

I have maybe taken 2000 photos at most with my D90 and I find myself researching the d7000 which led me to research the d700. I don't even know how to use the camera I have and have only had it a year a so with very little usage until recently when I decided to make it a serious hobby. I have also been researching the 70-200 2.8 VRII and the sb-900 non of which I need at this point. Heck I can hardly take an in focus picture yet. I keep watching youtube reviews on them and other things I don't need and looking up prices. I can't figure out why I feel I need this stuff. I don't think the extra focus points on the d700 is going to make me a better photographer. It's actually probably better I learn to create nice pictures in a lessor camera so I know it's more me and less of the camera. I have the kit 200mm lens and it does a fine job for me and a 2000$ lens isnt going to fix my focusing on the wrong point. Is it just me always wanting the best I can afford even though I don't need it or is this common? If it's common what do you do about it? Buy little things to keep you happy? I seriously think something is wrong with me. I actually watch youtube videos of unboxings of the D70 and 70-200 lens and think of them as beautiful like I am seeing some supermodel on the screen.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: How do you control it?

G