New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: Nikon & Tamron Lenses

paul_7e

Is from: Farmington, US
326 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
paul_7e Silver Member Charter Member
Fri 08-Jan-16 02:27 PM
I had these lenses up for sale in August of last year, and they are still available. I need to sell due to continuing health issues.

1. Nikkor AF-S 70-200mm f/4G ED VR lens. I am the original owner, purchased from B&H Photo in April 2014. The lens has seen little usage and includes a Kirk collar. The lens comes with everything in the original box (soft case, front & rear caps, hood, manual). Asking price is $875.00, which includes USPS Priority Mail to lower CONUS, insurance and PayPal fees.

2. Tamron 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DI VC USD lens. I am the original owner, purchased from B&H Photo in March 2015. The lens has seen very little usage and includes a Lower lens case 13X22 (black). Lens comes in original box with front & rear caps, hood, manual. Asking price is %775.00, which includes USPS Priority Mail to lower CONUS, insurance and PayPal fees.

3. Wimberly Arca Sidekick Ball to Gimbal Head. Asking price is $100.00 which includes USPS Priority Mail to lower CONUS, insurance and PayPal fees.

If interested, please email me using the link at the top right-hand corner of the screen. Thanks.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G