Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Camera -- Magazine English Switzerland 1967 - 1971

brownjen

Hinesburg, US
23 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
brownjen Registered since 08th Nov 2005
Fri 09-Apr-10 05:57 PM | edited Fri 09-Apr-10 06:00 PM by brownjen

Camera (magazine) 52 Back issues 1967 - 1971

Fantastic gravure swiss printed magazine. Collectors item. Great photos. Great addition to any library. Complete set Jan 1967 - May 1971 (missing April 1969) 52 issues in all. I am original owner and hate to part with these, but I'm 71 now and have to downsize.

Paypal. $225 plus actual shipping cost.

From Wikipedia:
Camera was a photography review that began its life in Lucerne, Switzerland, later distributed in many countries and languages. The magazine grew to its greatest international influence towards in latter half of its life of sixty years; on the leading edge of almost every important period in photography, Camera was often among the first publications to show the first works of now well-known photographers such as Edward Steichen, Robert Frank and Jeanloup Sieff. Some of the world's biggest libraries, such as the BPI at the Pompidou Centre in Paris, France, carry hard-bound editions of Camera as reference works.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G