Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Which teleconverter for a 400mm f3.5 manual lens

joyt

UK
46 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
joyt Registered since 03rd Aug 2013
Sat 12-Oct-13 05:14 PM

I have an old Nikon 2x T-200 Manual converter which sort of works for a central focussed object with this lens.
I have a Kenko 1.4x Pro autofocus converter which again works for centrally focussed objects.
The thing is a new autofocus 1.4 and 2x Nikon converter is really over the top as the lens is manual focus. So the question is should I bite the bullet and go for the autofocus models or can you recommend which manual converters to buy. Many thanks Joy

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Which teleconverter for a 400mm f3.5 manual lens

G