Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Vivitar 70-210 f3.5 Series 1 (Kiron) mount question

TBerryhill

US
47 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
TBerryhill Registered since 16th Jan 2013
Thu 04-Jul-13 04:35 AM

I picked up this lens for ten bucks for the 67mm Hoya filter on it and then discovered that it has a good reputation for IQ. The bayonet-type mount seems to fit a Pentax SLR body that I have but the EBay listings don't show a Pentax mount. I don't know the various mounts: can it be some other mount? Minolta,Canon, Konica, ?? I am considering a twenty dollar adapter to allow it fit my D600, but I need to be sure that I am ordering the right one since it will come from China. I do a lot of MF macro and enjoy exploring the subtle differences between the different lenses. I am expecting a $300 200mm Micro Nikkor MF in the next few days so the bee and butterfly photos are going to increase exponentially. Tom

G