Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon transfer (MAC) problem

ID64

CA
44 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ID64 Registered since 18th Jan 2009
Sun 01-Feb-09 02:19 AM

I am trying to download images from my CF card with Nikon Transfer. I am using latest version. With Lexar FW reader it's getting stuck at about 66 images and with USB reader at about 127. What gives? I didn't notice that before since I wasn't transferring so many pictures. I am on Leopard 10.5.6.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon transfer (MAC) problem