Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
ddelmonte

Washington, US
46 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
ddelmonte Registered since 09th Dec 2006
Wed 31-Dec-08 10:42 AM

(Please forgive the cross post - I will post this in a few forum).

Hi all, I'm soon to be a D700 owner. Least I could do after giving my D200 to my daughter for Christmas.

I have a request. I am a NASA Solar System Ambassador. I did not come up with the grandiose title, and the program details can be found here: http://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/ambassador/

In this program, I visit schools trying to get kids interested in science - or at least toughing it out and staying in school.

I send out a newsletter about Earth and Space Science activities (email me (ddelmonteatme.com) if you want to be on the list).

I am building a website to leave with kids to follow-up on my outreach efforts.

I would like permission to use photos from the group. If you could individually give me permission, at ddelmonteatme.com, I will give full attribution.

Many Thanks

Best wishes for the next year.

David

G