Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

I did It.. Got a D700.

exfebee

Lake City, US
397 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
exfebee Basic Member
Sat 08-Nov-08 11:15 PM

Well, i went ahead & did the deal. Broke the Bank.... Shopped online at Cameta, B&H, and Burger Brothers for my D700. Lisa at Burger Brothers gave the best price. What a nice lady. Boy whata camera! Sure a change over my D100 and my D70. Past few years i've been working my way up on lens improvements. Only have one DX left & thats a 10.5 fisheye which i'm going to keep. I'm sure i will have some questions from here, but have been reading over the D700 Manual & am on my 2nd reading, as well as reading every posting on this forum on the D700. And have been taking a bunch of indoor as well as outdoor shots each day. Here is a shot i took about 5:30 this evening as the sun was going down in our back yard with a lot of shadows. Interesting. Shot in NEF but converted to.jpg on ViewNX, 20mm at 1/320sec, F14, Exp Comp -0.7 EV, and an ISO of 2500 from the shadows. NX2 is coming in. Have shot some indoor pictures at 6400 ISO and geee how great. Thanks for all the good info here on the D700.
Carl

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

exfebee

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: I did It.. Got a D700.

G