Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Narrow Line Has Started To Appear At The Bottom Of Some Images

jim50

Birmingham, US
99 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jim50 Silver Member Nikonian since 20th Jun 2014
Fri 20-Jun-14 07:10 PM

I have a 5-year old D700 that I've had great service from over the years. However, recently I've noticed that a line has started to appear at the bottom of some of my images. It looks like a thin row of messed up pixels that runs horizontal about 1/4 from the bottom of my landscape-oriented shots. It seems to only appear on one of several hundred images so far. I only shoot in uncompressed RAW & 14-bit color depth, so my files are 23 - 24MB in size. Has any one else experienced this issue on their D700 or any other Nikon model? If so, what do I stop it?

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Narrow Line Has Started To Appear At The Bottom Of ...

G