Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Foolography D200+ Unleashed 2.5mm Jack Socket

MrsNikon

US
490 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
MrsNikon Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Mar 2009
Thu 19-Jan-12 12:12 PM | edited Thu 19-Jan-12 12:19 PM by MrsNikon

I am entertaining this product for recording GPS coordinates on my raw files. Now that Lightroom 4 Beta has the Mapping feature, I am even more excited to start geotagging my images - especially when I am in a foreign land.

I have a D700 and the Nikon ML-3 Remote Control set which utilizes the 10-pin port on the D700.

The Foolography D200+ has a 2.5mm jack socket. Is there some sort of adapter out there that would enable me to use both my ML-3 and the GPS module? Or should I just get a 10-pin splitter which I see available here at the Nikonian Store and go that route.

I could also entertain Plan B and utilize my Pocket Wizard Plus II transceivers as a means of firing the camera remotely when the 10-pin port is utilized. Trying to figure if there is a way to utilize the port with the equipment I already have.

Thanks in advance!

Tammy

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Foolography D200+ Unleashed 2.5mm Jack Socket