Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
wooster

UK
120 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
wooster Registered since 02nd Nov 2011
Sat 05-Nov-11 10:47 PM

I ordered my D700 today and I'm in a state of extreme anticipation. I got the 24-70 f2.8 and the SB900 to go with it.

I'm new to Nikon, having switched from Canon ( had 5d2s and a few lenses so had to bite the bullet a bit ) and since having a play with a D700 a few months ago, I have been waiting for the right moment to switch. The plan was to wait for the D700 replacement which seems just around the corner but it will likely cost an awful lot for the next few months and I thought I'd use the quiet time of year to get used to it.

I was also a bit worried about the reduction in resolution too TBH but having peeped at a few pixels in images downloaded from the internet, I'm pretty sure I will be happy with the results.

I'm sure I will have lots of questions to ask of you good folks as I get to grips with this beastie, so glad I found this site

Wooster

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Eventually..