Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Yet Another "I just ordered a D700" thread

MrsNikon

US
490 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
MrsNikon Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Mar 2009
Wed 19-Jan-11 03:40 PM

B&H said it will be arriving on Friday which ironically is my husband's birthday. I have been talking about this camera purchase for a year so he finally told me to order it. I also ordered the 50mm 1.4G lens. I did things a little backwards and bought the SB900 and SB600 last year figuring there would be a D-something in my future. I am glad that I first got a chance to hold the D700 and compare it to a D3s. The D700 feels like my old friend, the N90s and I hope it won't be too much camera for me weight wise however it sure is lighter 'muling' around my Hasselblad 503CW with 180mm lens which my 40-something year old eyes have challenges focusing quickly.

I am looking forward to utilizing my 85mm 1.8D and my 35-70mm 1.8D lenses from my N90s days. VERY excited and wanted to share my excitement with fellow Nikonians. Now I am truly a (digital) MrsNikon!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Yet Another "I just ordered a D700" thread

G