Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon D700- Exposure Bracketing v/s Multiple exposure feature

paragkamble

IN
5 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
paragkamble Registered since 02nd Nov 2010
Tue 02-Nov-10 06:25 AM

i recently tried to use the Exposure bracketing and multiple exposure feature in my D700. I have the following queries.

1.) What is the difference between Exposure bracketing and Multiple exposure feature. isn't it basically the same. I read somewhere that in Bracketing u get multiple pictures which you can blend later on using other software's, and in Multiple exposure we get one imagine file which is made from multiple exposures to the same file.
however when i tried the multiple exposure feature, it recorded multiple images and i couldn't see the composite image obtained after blending of the multiple exposures.

2.) Also while using exposure bracketing, i could see the changes in exposure while i clicked pictures; however i couldn't see the same when i selected 7 frames in Multiple exposure. All the shots were taken at the same exposure.

3.) Lastly- even though i set the number of frames to 7, i still get 5 frames in a burst !

Thanking all in advance.
Cheers
Parag

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon D700- Exposure Bracketing v/s Multiple exposu...

G