Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D700 lens compatibility

Petroica

NZ
2 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Petroica Registered since 06th Jul 2010
Wed 07-Jul-10 01:20 AM

I am looking at purchasing a D700 - I currently have a D200 which is starting to show it's age. I am also going to have to upgrade at least one of my lenses as the nikkor 18-70mm I have is a DX lens. I have a Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG macro lens and a Tamron SP AF Di 200-500mm lens but I'm not sure if they are compatible with the D700 - does anyone know? My other lens is a Nikkor AF-S 70-300 VR which I know is fine with the D700 but sadly is not compatible with TC's so I'm hoping the Tamron will be OK.
I'd appreciate any advice.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D700 lens compatibility

G